Do you need help raising money for your charity? Not sure where to start? A Blueprint for Fundraising is going to help. In these pages, it will focus fundraiser’s attention on the detailed steps needed for success in raising money for any charity.
The book draws together thirty-five years of practical experience in how to make fundraising work and work hard, based on campaigns that date back from 1985 to last week. It is an up to date, genuine blueprint that any user or team can apply in step-by-step implementation. Getting the best from digital, social, online and offline channels are all detailed, as well as many other aspects such as:
- How to build a donor base of loyal followers who actually respond to appeals
- How to attract large, lump sum donations from wealthy benefactors you are yet to meet
- How to build powerful In Memoriam giving programmes
- How to achieve definite, valuable returns from Gifts in Wills
- And how to gain success in Grant applications and requests for support from companies.
Turning willing volunteers into powerful advocates, A Blueprint for Fundraising delivers tools and resources that will boost any fundraiser’s skills and will help charity leadership to “stop running just to stand still”.